The Freedom Walk is made entirely possible from generous corporate sponsorship and private donations. Our goal is to minimize the cost of overhead so we can donate as much of the proceeds as possible directly to the cause.
CCVF will be the sole recipient of all donations
We are currently seeking the following items:
- Vehicle maitenance: Fuel sponsor, gift certificates
- Clothing: Running Shoes and Socks
- Clothing: Runing apparel (shorts, pants, spandex, base layers, hats, gloves)
- Technology: GPS (Handheld), GPS (Vehicle), GPS Tracking (SPOT Device)
- Communications: FRS Radios, Smart Phones/Cell Phones, wireless internet
- Food and Nutrtion: Camelback water systems, Bottled water, Nutritional suppliments and sports drinks
- Food and Nutrtion: Food donations, restaurant gift certificates, home cooked meals!
- Safety & Security: First aid kit, trailer locks, reflective vests, headlamps/flashlights
If you are able to help out, please contact us with your ideas!